Do you want to work with like-minded colleagues, share knowledge and like to talk about the world of tech, games and series? Then join our club!
Nós somos Maxdoro. An innovative and dynamic IT company that specializes in consulting and delivering enterprise mobility solutions. We are committed by transforming the latest technological trends for our customers into user-friendly and innovative apps. You may know us from our own mobile solutions Incontrol, Inspect4All, InSZicht and eLab Gids.
There are currently +/- 40 professionals working at Maxdoro, both within the internal organization on our products or in consultancy at our clients. And we are expanding our team in Portugal!
What will you be working on?
At Maxdoro you will work as an Azure Developer and consultant on a project basis at top companies, where you will continuously develop and challenge yourself to deliver the best digital products and services for our clients. On average, you will help 1 or 2 of our clients per year with their projects. If you join us, you will be part of the consulting team. This team consists of a diversity of developers. On a daily basis you will be working in close collaboration with other consultants, developers, designers, testers in an international environment to deliver high-quality software.
This position is a hands-on role and you will join an energetic growing team based in Portugal. You will be working remotely for our customers.
- Participating in requirements analysis;
- Writing clean, scalable code;
- Testing and deploying applications and systems;
- Revising, updating, refactoring, and debugging code;
- Improving and optimizing existing code;
- Developing documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC);
- To serve as an expert on applications development and providing technical support.
An idea of the duties & responsibilities:
- Design and maintain cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on Azure;
- Work collaboratively with software engineers to define infrastructure and deployment requirements;
- Provision, configure and maintain Azure cloud infrastructure defined as code;
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools;
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas;
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of Azure infrastructure and systems;
- Define and implement usage policies and governance models for cloud infrastructure resources;
- Implement and manage Private Cloud infrastructure platforms (Virtualization, Storage, Backups);
- Review and optimize existing systems and platforms;
- Writes specifications and documentation for the cloud infra and platforms.
What do we offer you:
You can make a difference to our clients by working as a consultant with a contract from Maxdoro. With us you can count on challenging assignments at renowned organizations, such as NS, Rijksmuseum, Ahold, ABN AMRO, National Government, etc.
Depending on your ambition, knowledge, skills and the needs of our clients, we make the best match.
What you will receive:
- A fixed monthly salary, depending on your knowledge and skills;
- Extra attractive bonus when you work for the client;
- 8% holiday allowance of the gross annual salary;
- 26 vacation days based on a full-time employment;
- Ample opportunities for professional development, for example obtaining certificates;
- Laptop that suits your work;
- Access to knowledge sessions and many informal outings per year.
- At least 3 years of experience building and maintaining Azure infrastructure (Network, Storage, Computing, Databases, Identity and Access Management, Logs/Analytics, etc.);
- Experience with Infrastructure as code, Containerization, CI/CD and DevOps practices;
- Strong understanding of how to secure Azure environments and meet compliance requirements;
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration;
- Experience with Scripting (bash, python, PowerShell), Docker, Git, Kubernetes and build/deploying applications on Azure on different runtimes;
- Experience with Azure DevOps services (Repos, Pipelines, Releases, Artifacts);
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools;
- Strong bias for action and ownership;
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues.
- 2-6 years of hands-on experience in IT application development in a DevOps environment;
- You are fluent in TDD, CI/CD, Azure Pipelines (YAML & Classic), REST Services, Azure (App Services, Functions, Application Insights, Key Vault, SQL DB), C# (.NET, .NET Core), Visual Studio, T-SQL;
- Strong understanding on Azure native tools specifically monitoring services Azure Monitor primarily Log Analytics, AppInsights and Automation, or other Cloud providers equivalent AWS CloudWatch Log Insights, Google Cloud Logs Explorer;
- Experience of the solution implementation lifecycle, complex deployments, technical architecture;
- Understanding around Microsoft 365 including areas such as the Graph API, SharePoint Online architecture, Azure Active Directory;
- Database design and implementation in Azure SQL Server;
- Proficient in Python (minimum 3 years’ experience).
Good to have
- Knowledge on premises infrastructure;
- Windows System Administrator with good Active Directory knowledge and Network troubleshooting skills.
- English - C1
- Other language is a plus
Principle Contacts (internal/ external stakeholder)
- IT Leadership team
- Service Providers
- IT Teams such as PMO and SME´s
Want to apply?
Click on the application button and we might see you soon for an introductory interview. You can also email us via email@example.com.
Our recruitment process:
- Introduction video call with Recruiter;
- Technical video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- An assessment;
- Final video business interview with our Director.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact our recruiter Patricia Sanchez at +3133 462 7707.